The Order of the Arrow holds a national conference (NOAC) on the campus of a major university every two years.
The national conference is held over six days with Arrowmen coming from throughout the United States and overseas.
The conference program includes innovative leadership development programs, fellowship periods, inspirational gatherings (shows), ceremony team development, American Indian pageants, an OA Museum, athletic competitions, special activities, and opportunities to hear and talk with national leaders of the Order of the Arrow and Scouting BSA.
Visit NOAC 2024 | Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America (oa-bsa.org) for additional details.
Tahosa Lodge NOAC 2024 Contingent
“Seek New Heights” and join the Tahosa Lodge Contingent for NOAC 2024 in Boulder, Colorado July 29 – August 3!
Step #1 – Reserve your spot in our contingent today by paying your $200 deposit. Click on this Doubleknot link to make your payment: NOAC 2024 Tahosa Lodge Contingent Registration Fee
Step #2 – Confirm your “Early Bird” Discount pricing for the conference before January 30th by paying your $625 fee here using this Doubleknot link: NOAC 2024 Tahosa Lodge Contingent Early Bird Discount Conference Registration Fee
CU Boulder is a smaller venue than usual for NOAC so it is expected that spots could run out! So don’t delay to pay your contingent AND conference fee ASAP! Tahosa Lodge has reserved 40 spots that will be assigned based on order of complete payment. More spots may be added based on availability. Additional fees will be determined by the contingent based on swag selected and pre-conference activities chosen and could be expected to be as much as $500 additional.
* For those Scouts and Scouters that are interested in helping with the “Host Lodge Service Corps” at NOAC you must sign up with the Tahosa Contingent and be selected to be able to participate in this opportunity.
Our contingent will be planning fundraising activities to help raise money to cover NOAC costs for delegates. And there is a NOAC “Trailblazer Scholarship” application for youth that are in need of assistance with covering the cost of the conference fees only! The application is due January 31st. Must be a registered delegate in the Tahosa Lodge Contingent to be eligible and less than 21 years old. NOAC 2024 Trailblazer Scholarship
Perks of being a delegate with the Tahosa NOAC Contingent:
- Help with the planning of our contingent pre-conference activities,
- Attend pre-activities as a contingent and spend time with other Arrowmen from our Lodge,
- Attend ALL NOAC conference activities, trainings, and shows as a contingent,
- Meet new people from across the country,
- Help design and receive Tahosa NOAC Swag as part of your contingent fee!
- Opportunity to be selected to assist with the “Host Lodge Service Corps”.
Zoom for 12/10/2023 meeting here.
Slideshow from the 11/20/2023 meeting here.
Let’s set our sights on new heights with a great NOAC experience in Boulder!
NOAC 2024 Chair
NOAC 2024 Contingent Adviser